Tuesday 17 September 2013

Soviet Naval Column - Part 6


Hi guys, sorry again for the massive delay, school has been absolutely crazy and I've not had much time to get much done. Despite this, I have got all 5 military vehicles greened and chipped along with several details. I am now on the verge of weathering them and have finally begun the diorama. I'll let the pictures do the talking. Also, sorry the photos are in a weird order, the computer  went abit crazy. :s $




























Hi guys, sorry again for the massive delay, school has been absolutely crazy and I've not had much time to get much done. Despite this, I have got all 5 military vehicles greened and chipped along with several details. I am now on the verge of weathering them and have finally begun the diorama. I'll let the pictures do the talking :)





































No comments:

Post a Comment