Thursday 30 August 2012

1/144 T-72M1

 During the Summer I bought a 1/144 dio set for fun. I had been interested in getting some smaller scale Russian vehicles for a while but never got round to it. When I saw the set in the shop I had to buy it. It comes with a lot of great accessories like palm trees, barrels, figures and a large diorama base with clear dome, but all I really wanted was the Two T-72M1s that came with it. The deatail is pretty amazing for the scale. Only things I did'nt like was the over simplified searchlight and the badly done Infrared Jammer on the left hand side of the turret. Also, I felt the turret in general was a bit too tall. However, depite these minor flaws I think they turned out quite nice. I only have a few pictures because I left them in my house in France  



















No comments:

Post a Comment