Sunday 10 February 2013

1/35 ICM T-28 (Part 2)

Hi guys.
Spent the last few days doing the etch and painting the interior. I have made a few modifications to the kit parts to facilitate the etch and most can be used. Only a few more pieces need done and I can commence spraying.
The interior has turned out OK and is mostly hidden so any mistakes won't be visible. I used various bits from the spares box to fill up the turrets and made my own pack of ciggerettes. Can you spot them?
Thanks
Euan ==)

The etch set from Eduard was originally for the AER kit. The ICM model has very different dimensions and the etch does not fit very well. However, with some modifications, a lot of it can be fitted. I am almost ready to spray but must attach some final bits first.
I have pretty much finished the interior as well. It was painted white and then chipped with Vallejo Russian Green. This was then followed by various oil washes and pigments to create a dirty, used look. Posters and personal equipment were then applied to add interest. The figure is of an unknown make.



















































No comments:

Post a Comment