Saturday 23 March 2013

1/35 ICM T-28 (Part 3)

Hey guys, sorry for not updating sooner!!

I have managed to get it sprayed finally and it is looking not too bad. Also, for the first time ever, I have treated myself to a set of Friuls!! (not that I had any choice). They were a joy to build and required no clean up at all! I got them in Ebay for £22 (excluding postage) which I think is reasonable and there is a decent amount of malleable wire left over. As usual, the model was primed using Halford's Grey followed by black and white pre-shading. Various greens were then concocted using a dozen diffirent Vallejo paints and dusted onto the tank. Although I dont think I achieved anything, the colour turned out ok and would subsequently altered by the weathering process.
Thanks
Euan





















No comments:

Post a Comment