Sunday 12 May 2013

1/35 Wespe Models S-2 - Part 1

Hey guys,
I got this at Perth Model show a couple of weeks ago. For £25 I was pretty pleased. It was marked down from £90! (Strangely, the Wespe website sells it for 65 Euros. Maybe cause its a slightly older model?) Regardless, its a vary nice kit and has a respectable part count. The larger pieces were nicely done, However, some warpage is present on the flatbed section. Until this is fixed I cannot progress.
I have done the cab interior and fitted the windows (A very high quality sheet of clear plastic is supplied)
A duck egg blue was used for the cab interior and Vallejo Black Grey chips applied on top. A wash of Abteilung 502 Brown Wash created a basic dirty feel. Once dry, various pigments were mobilized to represent dust and muck. Finally some orange powder was added to imply rusting. Like the Totopet, I have not done the best for the interior but again, it will be mostly hidden as the doors cannot be opened. There are also some pics of an idea for stowage. (I dunno why haha)
Enjoy and stay tuned...













No comments:

Post a Comment