Sunday 12 May 2013

Soviet Armoured Column - Part 2


Hey guys, sorry for the long absence. :(
I've been continuing with my column and am hopefully going to get the BTR-60 and BRDM-2 interiors sprayed soon. Once this is done they will be sealed and the exteriors will be primed. I am still trying to find a reasonably cheap Trumpeter Zil-157. When I've got that bought and built I'll let you know but for now progress is slow. I have however managed to build the other BTR-60 and do the interior of the Totopet. I did'nt make the best job of the interior and am relying on the small windows hiding it. Speaking of windows, I have replaced the kit supplied ones with bits of clear plastic from a blueberry box. The part that is supposed to be the windows is way too thick, scratched and misty. It is just one large slab. Anyway, hope you like it. My old Ural-4320 is standing in to represent the Zil.




















No comments:

Post a Comment